Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Update 1.01.047

Thanks for all the great interest on this subject ~ All these considerations made are worthy ~ I do not mind replacing the free Vitality & Energy with a gold for Energy option ~ I would prefer that to potions ~ I also am within the Priests guild and further validate that we are most often first to be exhausted on the front line even though I place all available skill points towards my defense ~ During most of my questing I was required to heal from zero vitals once returning to town ~ Mass Heal is the nearly unique contribution I make to strengthening my companions when engaged online ~ Specialized armor for the priests guild in consideration could also be appreciated ~

Character
    Zab
    I'm not sure if gold for energy is the way to go. We already have that for vitality and most games do not refill your energy so cheaply. However, I still think it is not a good idea for a player to lose energy if they die. As Sky has pointed out, many quests he has to heal from 0, despite putting most of his allotments into his defense.

Alex, you have said, if players are to keep their energy, instead of losing it when they die, you would take away the one free energy refill a day. I proposed maybe letting us choose which one we wanted to refill daily, but when it comes right down to it, I think the priests and the wizards are the guilds deserving of that free energy refill daily. What if they got that and scouts and fighters were given the free vitality heal daily? You could add this in the descriptions at the start of the game.

(Also, mentioning the start of the game, one is asked to make a name up before they choose (or get any information) about the guilds. Maybe that could be reversed? You choose your guild and then your name? )

Character
    Beltrak
    Yes, I like the idea... "special armor for the priests" and why not... other holy items. Maybe in future updates with special items.
    Beltrak Priest.
    "A good master". Join me or my followers: Eventide, Genesis, Kourkoutas, Bomber, Inge, Aoki.

The risk is to great for the reward when you take energy from dead players. If I try a new quest and kill the whole party that finishes the play for everyone for that day. That makes me feel like crap.

Developer - Managing Director Alex's Avatar
    Character
    Alex
    We have been discussing again about it. Though it is not the most "reallistic" we finally will save player's energy upon death for the sake of playability (for the incoming new update). However, we will remove the free energy replenishment, though it will be still active during the testing for ambushes. And when we review the loot generation, maybe you will find a new surprise about this matter, but we will never offer energy for gold.

From a level 22 creature! Skill Level 255, really?

Traitorous Archer II fired an Aimed Shot (SL 255) at Rastlin (ATT +2550) : hit
    Damage dealt to Rastlin : 351 ( 401 -50 ) Physical HP

Character
    Alex
    What? really? Skill level from any skill cannot surpass the own experience level, it's a bug. You see it often or only this time?

I dont run the quest often. Was doing some solo stuff for a day maybe ran it 3 times and only saw it once when I was paying attention.

So, you took the option to refill energy for free once per a day. Thank you for killing the fun of game for my priest and my rogue. Both are heavily based on energy and without one free refill per day I can play 1-2quests per day or buy ton of diamonds.

Character
    Alex
    I'm sorry but other players asked for removing the pack "lose energy upon death"+"free daily replenishment" and after discussing it with my team we decided to remove realism for the sake of playability –or at least, most players playability.