Thread: AMBUSHES

AMBUSHES

We getting them soon?

4- AMBUSHES
    - Currently reviewing

Developer - Managing Director Alex's Avatar
    Character
    Alex
    We have introduced new features as a better world representation and new rules for the ambushes, and the most important, we made important enchances on the code to support massive concurrent traffic. Our current state of the ambushes did work for several parties adventuring, but we have made changes to be able to support hundreds of parties adventuring ad the same time.

I think that next week we will be able to upload this but I'd like to wait to give a date as I could easily be wrong. I hope that starting next week we'll can give a more precisse information

By next week you mean month or year, cause it been 6 of those pesky weeks all ready.

Character
    Alex
    I am sorry Stephen, this update is becoming really huge, and it is not including only ambushes. This update will add deep changes on the skill system, and almost definitive asjustment on skills. Also we are mostly working on the core coding synchronizing the world getting ready for massive amount of players making ambushes. I am sorry for taking so much time but we are only a couple of coders making the work of 20, and I hope this lack of resources will be solved when we get incomes after the game launch, which we are planing to make on october (we have not still a date, though) but you can be sure that we are working more than 12h daily and we had not even holidays to be able to deploy this huge update asap, facing to the game launch.

We will be really thankful with the testers who will be still there to test this update. Regards.

Thank you for posting something here. I think people really just would like to know what is going on. Give us some hope of future updates and such.

Character
    Alex
    I'm sorry I should have posted before, you are right. I didn't because I had not anything new to say; we are still working really hard, and we are doing our very best to launch this asap. However we want to launch a great game, not just a half-made game so we need time. This lack of communications could take people to think that we have left, but it is just the opposite, we expect to reach thousand players and we have been confined working on code capable of supporting such amount of players.

This week we will upload a "pre-update" which is necesary to make the huge update which we have been working this summer, which we expect to upload next week. If we fail in our expectatives, I will try to keep you informed anyway.