Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Facebook Credits
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Facebook Credits

Character
    Zab

Facebook Credits

I can no longer use them to purchase items in the game? Why is this?

Developer - Managing Director Alex's Avatar
    Character
    Alex
    Yes, Facebook made some changes on their Facebook Credits implementation, in fact there are no more Facebook Credits, and now people use just their local currency (still through Facebook, though).

We have been too immerse on the game coding and we had no time to attend these changes. At this moment we are ending our update and we will upload it on Monday. Then we will work on this issue throughout next week.

As a temporary patch to this, people may send their payments to paypal@otherwind.com and we will send diamonds manually with a 20% increase for the troubles. Anyway we expect to fix this in few days.

I'll keep you updated about this.

Character
    Zab
    If people send money to this pay pal account, how will you know who to apply the diamonds to?

Character
    Alex
    Just write your character's name and caracter's id (or link) in the payment details.

Just bought some Diamonds, how long should it take to get them?

Otherwind's Official Spokesman Guild Masters's Avatar
    Diamonds have been sent. We have to add them manually but we will send them as soon as we receive the PayPal email notification. It may take just a couple of minutes, if we are on working time, 1-2 hours if we are not working (you purchased them while we was having lunch) or several ours if order arrive at our night time.

Really sorry for this eventual situation, this will be only one or two more days, as we have stabilized now the skills (your fireball is fixed and the patch will be uploaded later today). Hope the extra 20% compensate in somehow the troubles.

Thank you for your support!

Thank you for the speedy process

Character
    Zab
    You can't buy things on Guild Masters because they don't accept payments anymore. You can keep playing or try a new game.

Is this true or is there just problems with trying to fix it? If you could let me know because then I will used the diamonds I have currently saved for something else, rather than what I was going to do with them... Thanks!

Character
    Alex
    Quote Originally Posted by Facebook View Post
    "You can't buy things on Guild Masters because they don't accept payments anymore. You can keep playing or try a new game."
    I cannot understand WHY Faceboook shows that message. They were who changed their credits system and the API is no more working until we fix it. They LIE when the state that we don't accept payments anymore. Facebook is always so... that way.

Now that we are finishing to fix the skills update, we are going to implement the facebook changes for the payments. We will take only few days. And you may BE SURE that we will be here still so much time. We are just starting this adventure!

Character
    Zab
    Absolutely do not mind waiting a bit. I still get to collect daily diamonds which may give me something better in the long run. However, Alex, currently, no one can make any sort of payment to you guys because even the Pay Pal and Interact, etc is not displaying when you try to go buy diamonds.