Thread: Links

Character
    Zab

Links

When I am on a quest or coming home from one, if i happen to go to tavern to check out what is going on with another party or to leave them a message, often the link will take me back to my own party. Occasionally, I will actually get to the other party... I do not know why this is so unstable.

Also, the Party link will take us into combat if clicked during a fight. I think it would be nice if that link actually took you to your Party board even in a fight, perhaps so members can communicate fast during a battle for the people who do not use some form of chat. Or just to check out what others were saying just prior to battle, if you have just logged in the game.

Developer - Managing Director Alex's Avatar
    Character
    Alex
    Right. The redirect to the fight was a temporary but necessary measure while we were developing the horses traveling to avoid failures when the party is stopped in fights. This has been already developed (it has been a big part of the ambushes update.) Soon in very few days you will see important changes in the party screen: several horses, points of battles where the horses will meet... and of course, this eventual redirect to fight screen has been already removed in this update, as it is no more necessary.

This redirect was the reason of the first part of your report: when the party you are viewing enter in combat, as you cannot be redirected to their combat, you were taken to your party screen. In fact we expected a bigger use of the party's walls when two fighting parties will be fighting one to other (besides that someday we will add also mini-chat for the party members in the battle).

Character
    Zab