Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fighters as a Human Shields

I am the person that is having a rough time. I am guild master the master of the guild of priests and my experience of this game is not a positive one. reading the up and coming skills I can see no skills that will improve my gaming experience. I have attributed my Stat points as outlined in the present documentation and so far have very little to show for it.
    Isildur ​ If you are not a member of the developing team then I do not see why you are replying to people's messages as though you are. You would do better to listen to what people are saying and keep your mouth closed on matters regarding the game and moderate the forum as instructed.

And Isildur you have offended my friend thus breaking Otherwind's code of conduct. When you replied to apologise there was no point in replying, as she stated her intention to not return to the forum. Now one paying player's lasting impression of the forum will be harsh offending replies to reasonable questions.
    But do not fear, next time I talk too my friend I shall tell her that Isildur wasn't even qualified to reply to her comments, let alone in the condescending manner in which he did. I hope the next person Otherwind chooses to replace Isildur with has a reasonable grasp of the English language.
    Last edited by Dave North; November 6th, 2012 at 16:41.