Thread: Update 1.01.029

Developer - Managing Director Alex's Avatar
    Character
    Alex

Arrow Update 1.01.029

This update has been deployed on Nov 29, 2012:

Release Notes

• NEW FEATURE: Transfer Follower!.

• New info tooltips for items in inventory.

• Healing price at temple lowered.

• Confirmation question purchasing the custom item at the blacksmith.

• Adjustments on quest loot.

• Several bugs fixed, such as the gorillas'' quest or wrong client refreshes for gold and diamond.

• New Weapons images: Javelin, Mace.

Feel free to discuss, ask for clarification or report any mistake in the implementation.

Healing price at temple lowered. Thank you.

Now, if you hadn't lowered the amount of gold we loot this would actually be interesting. So, as another player so aptly observed . . . nothing has really changed here.

On another note, have you looked at the price of diamonds? There is a sword in my blacksmith right now that has a gold price on it ON TOP OF a 50 dollar (REAL LIFE MONEY) diamond price tag. Even at giving us 10 diamonds a day . . . we'd level out of that sword in the hundred days we'd have to save for it. And only the crazies are going to pay 50 REAL dollars for a virtual sword.

Character
    Borbin
    among other things blacksmith has been already nerfed since last patches, or at least from my point of view. i agree with camille i think it a bit too much that greedy guy keeps offering worthwhile items just for diamonds, while if you check the real cost in gold using the custom system you could even afford it, like yesterday finally got an offering for a helmet, nice upgrade i thought, well cost in diamonds like 1k when the real cost was like 400k in gold although that option wasnt on...

could you check that please guys, otherwise gold gonna be the loosy coin just to be keep on the stash just to get an achievement

regards

PD: sorry my grammar i know it s...s hope u get the meaning

Correct me if I'm wrong . . . but you don't have a gold OR diamonds option. The thing actually has a gold AND diamonds price on it. So if your 400k wasn't lit up, it means you don't have 400k gold.

Character
    Borbin
    nope, simply there is no option for gold lit up, only diamonds, and at that time i do really got 400k on me

Ha this is like someone is doing things wrong on purpose.

omg! you have 400k?? I did the happy dance when I got 100k the other day. But it didn't last for long.

Developer - Managing Director Alex's Avatar
    Character
    Alex
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    These price where set more than a year ago and we needed the beta-testing to adjust them.
    As I said in my previous post, all prices will be upon revision before the full game release!
    It's has been said several times in these forums. It's this or deactivate item sales at blacksmith until the prices revision before the game launch.

The tax for gifts may be paid with gold OR diamonds. We will place some tooltips on the buttons to clarify it. Of course people have not to pay these taxes if they ask politely their followers to leave and follow the new master, so active followers may be transferred for free

Lowering the cost of healing was a good thing in my opinion, but you also seem to have diminished the amount of gold that you get in an adventure, so basically it is a net zero change?

Character
    Borbin
    no offense alex but thats not what i meant, my point is, since a couple of patches ago, the blacksmith, and im not talking about the prices, just offers, to put it simple, crap and more crappy stuff. when i started to play this game, the offers were proportional to our lvl, it was funny to see the ideal weapon there but u couldnt afford it cos you were missing like 200k, now all i see its a constant supply of plain low lvl stuff.

no offense again but cos were are testing i just wanna know

thnks in advance

gl, hf and take care out there

btw: camille i just got my 1st M yesterday ^^