Last Updated: October 28th, 2011
This document describes what information we collect from you, how we collect it, and how we use it to provide the best gaming experience possible. It also describes how you can control it and how we keep it secure.
1. Information Collected and Sources
Information received directly from you
We may collect and store information directly from you:
- When you use our games, you provide to us a username chosen by you that will identify you as a player at our social gaming network.
- When you use a game made by us for the first time, we will create and assign to you an internal ID number. This ID number will be used internally at our apps to identify your profile at the game you will be playing. This ID number may be displayed publicly and used to build public links to your game profile.
- If you purchase our virtual currency or virtual items, we will collect all information needed to process the payment, such as billing information, credit card information, or any other information needed if you process your purchase by a third-party such as Facebook Credits or PayPal. Note that in this case, you may be subject to additional policies from the third-parties. The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- If you contact the customer support team for assistance, we will collect and store all information needed for the correspondence. This generally includes your name, email address, ID number, and the info contained within the correspondence itself. We also may collect information related with your activity on our services and your game play. Your information helps us more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- If you subscribed for news at our website, you may be asked to fill out a subscription form, where you provide your name and email. We will store this information to keep you informed and send news and updates. At the end of all emails received, you will find a link where you can unsubscribe from this list.
Information received from your computer
- When you use our services, we will collect technical information about your computer such as your operating system and version, browser version, IP address and the usage statistics. This information will be stored at our servers on log files. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- Cookies are small files that contain a small amount of technical information in order to provide a more personalized experience, such as keep you logged, and to analyze the usage of our sites and services. The Service may place some of the cookies on your computer and linked them to your internal user ID number.
- If you launch any of our games on a mobile device, we may collect technical information such as your device type, and unique device ID.
Information received from the social networking website
The information that we may acquire from your profile at the third-party social networking website is your first and last name, profile picture and its URL, your ID number at that website, the ID number of your friends, your login email at that website, your physical location, gender, and birthday.
On every one of our games, you can always control if this information is publicly visible or not. This information is only used to enhance the game play social experience of our games.
2. Disclosure of your Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to outside parties without your consent. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
3. Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website, such as links to a website or banner ads. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
4. Personal Data Protection
You agree that the personal data provided by you may be processed in a data file owned by and under the responsibility of Otherwind, duly notified to the General Data Protection Register of the Spanish Data Protection Agency via the mechanisms established for that purpose. Otherwind guarantees that all the personal data provided by you will be used for the purpose, in the manner, and in line with the limitations and rights granted by Organic Law 15/1999 on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and its implementing regulations.
By virtue of the aforementioned legislation, you have rights of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition of your personal data and withdraw of your permission, without retroactive effect. If you want to exercise these rights, please submit your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Security of your Information
Your confidentiality and the integrity of your information have a special importance for us. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information from accidental loss and unauthorized access, disclosure, use and modification. However, there exists a remote possibility that hackers can steal your information from us. As the transmission of information over the Internet is not totally secure, we cannot guarantee the security of your data while it is being transmitted to our site. Once we are receive your information, we take reasonable precautions against possible security breaches but as no website is completely secure, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access, hacking or accidental data loss will never occur.
If your account for a third-party social networking website that you use to access to our games is hacked, it may lead to an unauthorized play of our games, so we encourage that you protect your login information. If you notice an unauthorized access with your social networking website privacy department, let us know about this unauthorized access by sending an email to email@example.com.
6. International Transfer
7. Children's Privacy Protection
We are in compliance with the requirements of Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
8. Your Consent<
10. Contacting Us